Last Updated July 18th, 2020 at 05:16 pm by Lisa
We have put together 100 Patriotic Fourth of July Desserts to make your July 4th celebration spectacular; pies, tarts, cookies, no-bake desserts, cakes, cupcakes, trifles, cheesecakes, ice cream sandwiches, popsicles and more!
Celebrating the Fourth of July with our national flag colors is an American tradition, and what could be better than ONE-HUNDRED red, white, and blue desserts!
Happy July 4th!
A national American holiday celebrating the anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence in 1776.
The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valor, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice.
100 4th of July Desserts:
Fourth of July Dessert Recipes ~ Pies and Tarts:
Pies and tarts are so classic, look at all these options. Bake a flag slab pie, grill a pie, make a fruit tart, or a sheet pan pie filled with berries and stars. Lot’s of creative recipes to show your patriotic spirit!
- American Flag Strawberry Blueberry Pie by Delicious Table
- Easy (No Bake!) Two Bite Berry Pies by Cooking with Carlee
- Southern Fried Apple Hand Pies by A Farmgirls Kitchen
- Deconstructed Patriotic Pie by An Affair from the Heart
- A Red, White, and Blue Tart by The Simple Sweet Life
- Red, White, and Blue Cookie Tarts by Foodtastic Mom
- Best Ever Homemade Apple Pie by A Farmgirl’s Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blue Buttermilk Berry Tart by Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Red Wine Mixed Berry Yogurt Tart by Yup It’s Vegan
- French Crumble Mini Apple Pies by Delicious Table
- Red, White, and Blue Bites by Chic and Savvy
- Homemade Cherry Pie Filling by A Farmgirls Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Fruit Tart by What a Girl Eats
- Grill-Baked Blueberry Pie by Delicious Table
- Star Spangled Berry Sheet Pan Pie by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Make Ahead Apple Pie Filling by Delicious Table
- American Flag Fruit Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
4th of July Dessert Recipes ~ Cookies:
Cookies are great for picnics in the park, or at the beach, they easily pack and can be made ahead!
- Stars and Stripes Cookies by A Baker’s House
- Star-Spangled Cookies by Sugar Spun Run
- Red, White, and Blue Swirl Cookies by The Decorated Cookie
- Red, White, and Blue Cookie Tarts by Foodtastic Mom
- Patriotic Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie by Kleinworth & Co
- Patriotic M&M Pudding Cookies by An Affair from the Heart
- S’more Mini Skillet Chocolate Chip Pizookie Cookie by Delicious Table
- Chewy M&M Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Patriotic Cookies – Stars n’ Stripes USA Cookies by Delicious Table
4th of July Dessert Recipes ~ No-Bake Desserts:
We get it, sometimes it is SO hot the thought of baking doesn’t sound fun. So go with a no-bake recipe, keep the house cool and relax.
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Fun Cones by My Kids Lick the Bowl
- No-Bake Red, White, and Blue Cake by Home. Made. Interest.
- Mascarpone Cheese Mousse and Berries by Low Carb Yum
- Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Melanie Cooks
- Patriotic White Chocolate Pretzels by Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Cheesecake Salad by Low Carb Yum
- Easy Patriotic Bark by What the Fork
- Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad by Belle of the Kitchen
- Krispie Treat Fireworks Pops by Half-Scratched
- Mini Fruit Pizzas by Half-Scratched
- Patriotic No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles by Who Needs a Cape?
- Watermelon Pizza by Wholesome Yum
- No-Bake Red, White, and Blue Parfaits by Shockingly Delicious
- Berry Patriotic Chia Seed Pudding by Tasting Page
Assorted Fourth of July Desserts
Take a look at these elegant, fun, unique and beautiful desserts!
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies with Blueberries by My Gorgeous Recipes
- American Flag S’mores Dip by The Decorated Cookie
- Berries in a Pastry Basket by The Organic Kitchen
- 4th of July Donuts by The Simple Sweet Life
- Red, White, and Blueberry Tiramisu by The Suburban Soapbox
- Red White Blue Fresh Berry Cheesecake Salad by This Old Gal
- Triple Berry Pavlova by Bitz & Giggles
- Triple Berry Shortcake Salad by Bitz & Giggles
- Eton Mess by Caroline’s Cooking
- Mixed Berry Fool by Lemon Blossoms
- Fathead Fruit Pizza by My Life Cookbook
- Patriotic Low Carb Vanilla Mousse in the Instant Pot by My Life Cookbook
- Vanilla Vegan Pudding by Veggie Inspired
- Star Meringues with Fresh Berries by What a Girl Eats
4th of July Cakes, Cupcakes, and Trifles
Cakes, Cupcakes, and Trifles are a classic dessert choice. These red, white, and blue Fourth of July desserts will make your party one to remember!
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Bundt Cake by Bunsen Burner Bakery
- Patriotic Red Velvet Cake Balls by Butter Your Biscuit
- Firecracker Cake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Easy One-Bowl Mixed Berry Cake by Celebrating Sweets
- Firework Bundt Cake by Cook Eat Go
- Triple Layer Mini Vanilla Cake for Two by Cook with Me Darling
- Patriotic Funfetti Mason Jar Cupcakes by Valerie’s Kitchen
- Patriotic Paleo Chocolate Cake by Only Taste Matters
- Red, White, and Blue Firework Cupcakes by Crayons & Cravings
- Patriotic Cupcakes by Family Around the Table
- Easy Strawberry Trifle by Wholesome Yum
- Berry Almond Buckle by Garlic and Zest
- Patriotic Mini Trifles by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle by Bitz & Giggles
- Sand Torte by Cooking with Carlee
- Trifle Recipe with Berries by Celebrating Sweets
- Easy and Delicious Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Trifle by Chic and Savvy
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifles by Home & Plate
- Almond Scented Red, White, and Blue Cake by Platter Talk
- Red, White, and Blue Buckwheat Berry Cake by Platter Talk
- Red White and Blue Cake by Preppy Kitchen
- Strawberry and Blueberry “Cheese-Like” Cake by Savory Spin
- White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Cups by Savory Spin
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Poke Cake by Serena Bakes
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake by A Farmgirl’s Kitchen
4th of July Cheesecakes
Cheesecakes are always a make-ahead hit to serve on July 4th!
- American Flag No-Bake Cheesecakes by Jonesin’ for Taste
- Wave Your Flag Cheesecakes by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Mini Berry Swirl Cheesecakes by A Farmgirl’s Kitchen
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake With Oreo Crust by Longbourn Farm
- No-Bake Patriotic Cheesecake Parfaits by Upstate Ramblings
- Pressure Cooker Red White and Blue Cheesecake Singles by This Old Gal
- Skinny Berry Cheesecake Bars by Healthy World Cuisine
- Red White Blue No-Bake Cheesecake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Fourth of July Cheesecake Cake by The Itsy-Bitsy Kitchen
- Berry Cheesecake Flag Dessert by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
4th of July Frozen Desserts
Cool off outdoors with patriotic popsicles, ice pops, a slice of ice cream pie, or an old-fashioned ice cream sandwich!
- Patriotic Ice Cream Cake by Delicious Table
- Angel Cake Berry Trifle Sundae by A Farmgirl’s Kitchen
- Red, White, and Blueberry Smoothie Popsicles by The Suburban Soapbox
- Berrylicious Ice Pops by Joy Filled Eats
- Berries and Cream Ice Cream Pie by Joy Filled Eats
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Fruit Popsicles by Delicious Table
- Firecracker Popsicles by Fried Dandelions
- Berry Cheesecake Bomb Pops by Lively Table
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Cherry Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches by Delicious Table
- Patriotic Popsicles by Preppy Kitchen
More Patriotic July 4th Dessert Ideas:
- 37 Patriotic 4th Of July Desserts
- 25 Easy 4th of July Desserts That Will Outshine The Fireworks!
- Food Network 4th of July Desserts
- 21 Red White and Blue Desserts
July 4th Party Food Ideas:
From the time I was a young girl, I always loved July 4th. We would decorate our bikes all day with red, white and blue crepe paper, flags and ribbons. I can remember the smell of the sparklers, and how the fireworks were loud and scary but so exciting. Our family had an all-day picnic in the park, and the holiday was always a time for family, food, and fun. And of course lots of red, white, and blue!!
Wishing you a Happy July 4th with friends and family. Be safe and enjoy the yummy patriotic food! And may God bless the USA.
All The Best Dishes,