Last Updated April 24th, 2020 at 02:13 pm by Lisa
Having a Halloween party? Serve bubbly, creepy, Halloween Punch (Haunted Witches Brew Recipe) to a large crowd with both adult and kid options. If you are looking for Halloween punch recipes, you’re going to love this one!
This Halloween Punch recipe is a huge hit at our Halloween parties with everyone. This Halloween drink is served in an extra-festive black cauldron with smoke (thanks to dry ice) and a spooky ice skull hiding inside. Who doesn’t want a serving of this spooky brew?
How to Make Halloween Punch:
This Halloween drink is so easy and FUN to make! It can be made for kids or adults, making it perfect for Halloween parties of all kinds.
Watch This Halloween Punch Video!
Halloween Non-Alcoholic Punch Ingredients:
- 64 oz cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 64 oz 7up, chilled
Optional, but very fun additions: dry ice, skull ice mold, black cauldron, wooden ladle
Halloween Alcoholic Punch Ingredients:
- All of the ingredients listed above plus citrus vodka
- OR substitute 2 bottles champagne or Prosecco, chilled instead of 7up.
Instructions to Make Halloween Non-Alcoholic Punch:
Step 1: In a large cauldron or punch bowl, mix the cranberry juice and lemonade. Slowly add the 7up.
Step 2: Optionally, Garnish with a skull ice mold and dry ice.
Instructions to Make Halloween Alcoholic Punch:
Follow the steps for Halloween non-alcoholic punch AND:
Add a shot of vodka to the glass of punch, add ice OR add citrus flavored vodka to punch bowl.
Where Can I Find the Items for Halloween Punch?
You can serve this Halloween drink however you’d like, but the optional cauldron, skull ice, and dry ice will make it extra-fun for your Halloween party guests! You can find the black cauldron at any party store (you can also serve your Halloween drink in a plastic pumpkin if you’d like), and I found the skull ice mold kit at a craft store.
Dry ice is sold in grocery stores, and really makes this Witches Brew recipe over the top spooky for Halloween.
Halloween Punch with Dry Ice: Follow These Dry Ice Safety Rules
Dry ice is fun to use, but you must follow a few important safety rules if you want to make Halloween punch with dry ice!
- Do not use dry ice in individual drinks. Use only in a large cauldron or punch bowls for effect. Under no circumstances should dry ice be placed in the mouth.
- Do not touch dry ice directly. Keep the dry ice in its package at all times. Dry ice has a temperature of -79°C and direct contact can cause freeze burns. If you must handle dry ice, use gloves or newspaper.
- Do not place dry ice in airtight containers such as stoppered glass jars, bottles or other sealed containers as they could explode.
- Do not store dry ice in refrigerators or freezers. Store in the best-insulated cooler possible.
How Can I Make Green Halloween Punch?
If you want to make green Halloween punch, you can add drops of green food coloring until it reaches your desired green shade. Or, if you want orange Halloween punch, use orange food coloring.
How Can I Make Halloween Alcoholic Punch?
To make Halloween alcoholic punch, just follow the “Adult Variations” section in the recipe card below!
What Else Can I Serve at My Halloween Party?
Boo! And Trick Or Treat… Halloween parties are all about serving haunted and creepy food and drinks. Put out party appetizers of Crunchy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Candy Corn Harvest Munch Mix, or a Halloween Appetizer: Peppered Tombstone Cracker Spread. Sip on some Halloween Party Punch that can be made for kids or adults. You can also check out this list of Halloween recipes from The Food Network for more ideas (including more Halloween punch recipes).
For the main dish, use your slow cooker and make Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Bowls topped with sour cream, cheese, and green onions.
For drinks serve Fireball Cinnamon Apple Cider Fall Cocktails to your Halloween party guests. Decorate your party with DIY Halloween decorations, try making these adorable Fall Succulent Topped Pumpkin Centerpieces or give your hostess or guests Halloween Gift or Party Idea: Glitter Spider Bottles. For dessert, serve these adorable Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Halloween Cakes, so cute with a Halloween candy tucked inside or make a S’more Mini Skillet Chocolate Chip Pizookie Cookie.
All the Best,
Halloween Punch (Haunted Witches Brew Recipe)
- 64 oz cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 64 oz 7up chilled
- Optional: citrus vodka, dry ice, skull ice mold, black cauldron, wooden ladle,
- In a large cauldron or punch bowl, mix the cranberry juice and lemonade. Slowly add the 7up.
- Garnish with a skull ice mold and dry ice.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- Add a shot of vodka to the glass of punch, add ice.
- Add citrus flavored vodka to punch bowl.
- Or substitute 2 bottles champagne or Prosecco, chilled instead of 7up.