Last Updated September 27th, 2021 at 11:42 am by Lisa
Who doesn't love easy party food? These salty-sweet Halloween snacks are loved by kids and adults. Build a fun tray with your favorite chips, crackers, candy, and pretzels for your Halloween Party!
The idea here is to use what you have, grab a tray, and some small bowls or glasses. Play with an arrangement that looks great using different heights.
Choose the snacks you and your family love. You can make it healthier with veggies and dips too...
Party food should be fun and easy and FAST! Grab bags of things your family and friends love and try a few new ones to mix it up.
The candy eyeball lollypops and pieces of candy add whimsy, without being too spooky.
Salty and sweet snacks together are addictively delicious...have fun putting your own tray together!
When your party is over, mix all the snacks together in an airtight container and enjoy through the week. It is hard to stop eating it, trust me.
⬆ Easy Halloween Snacks Video ⬆
Ideas For Halloween Snacks
- 1 cup Cheddar Goldfish
- 1 cup Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs Decorations various sizes
- 12 Candy Eyeball Lollypops optional
- 1 cup Brachs Candy Corn
- mini candy bars
- 1 cup Brachs Candy Corn Pumpkins
- 1 cup Cheese-Its
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup Chex Mix
- 1 cup Bugle Horns
Some Fun Snack Tray Tips
- Buy a variety of salty and sweet snacks. 🥨🍬
- Small crackers like Goldfish, pretzel sticks, peanut butter stuffed pretzles, bugle horns, and Chex mix work well.
- Use mini candy bars you might have, and buy a bag of colored M&Ms. 🍫
- Order candy eyeballs in different sizes, they look great popped into the snacks. 👀 👀 👀
- Use small bowls you have to arrange the items.
- Try putting some things in piles like candy corn pumpkins. 🎃
- Find some suckers that have a spooky vibe, like the ones I have on the tray. 👻
- Use orange or black glasses to serve up candy corn or other fun treats...
Halloween Food Ideas
You can take a look at all my spooky 🎃 Halloween Party Food, drinks, and cocktails...these are a few of my favorites!
Easy Halloween Snacks
gather a few things
- Use a Halloween themed tray if you have one, a large one in a dark color works well.
- Try small bowls and or glasses to fill and display your snacks.
- Order candy eyeballs or lollypops for your tray online.
Assemble Your Halloween Snacks Party Tray
- Place items in low small bowls like M&Ms, Chex Mix, or Pretzels. Have fun playing with different heights and color contrasts.
- Place different size candy eyeballs in pairs all over your tray. Or use other fun spooky Halloween candy like gummy worms or gumball eyeballs. Make it your own and have fun...