Last Updated June 1st, 2020 at 10:59 am by Lisa
Who doesn’t love easy party food? These salty-sweet Halloween snacks are loved by kids and adults. Build a fun tray with your favorite chips, crackers, candy, and pretzels for your Halloween Party!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, this post may contain affiliate links. Delicious Table earns a small fee at no extra cost to you on amazon.com purchases.
Party food should be fun and easy. Grab bags of things your family and friends love and try a few new ones to mix it up.
The candy eyeball lollypops and pieces of Halloween candy add Halloween whimsy, without being too spooky.
Salty and sweet snacks together are addictively delicious…have fun putting your own tray together!
When your party is over, mix all the snack together in an airtight container and enjoy through the week. It is hard to stop eating it, trust me.
Halloween Snack Tray Ideas:
- 1 cup Cheddar Goldfish
- 1 cup Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs Decorations various sizes
- 12 Candy Eyeball Lollypops optional
- 1 cup Brachs Candy Corn
- Halloween candy
- 1 cup Brachs Candy Corn Pumpkins
- 1 cup Cheese-Its
- 1 cup M&Ms Halloween colors
- 1 cup Chex Mix
- 1 cup Bugle Horns
Some Fun Snack Tray Tips:
Easy Halloween Snacks
Grab/Order A Large Tray
- Use a Halloween themed tray if you have one, a large one in a dark color works well.
Assemble Your Halloween Snack Party Tray
- Place items in low small bowls like M&Ms, Chex Mix, or Pretzels. Have fun playin with different heights and color contrasts.
- Place different size candy eyeballs in pairs all over your tray. Or use other fun spooky Halloween candy like gummy worms or gumball eyeballs! Make it your own and have fun…