Last Updated September 25th, 2019 at 04:54 pm by Lisa
“Addictive, can’t stop” Salted Caramel Apple Dip is a creamy dessert appetizer with crisp green Granny Smith apples.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, this post may contain affiliate links. Delicious Table earns a small fee at no extra cost to you on any amazon.com purchase.
How To Make Salted Caramel Apple Dip:
I took this dip to a ladies gathering the other night, and they went crazy for it…
AND wouldn’t let me take my dish to the car until every last bit was gone out of the dish….it really is that good.
And yes, I got a text for the recipe the next day!
This Dessert Dip Recipe Is A Winner Because:
- Easy To Make
- It’s Beautiful!
- Few Ingredients
- Incredible Flavor
- Festive for Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving
- Everyone loves it…kids and adults
- Oh, and did I mention it’s addictive?
More Apple Desserts You’ll Love:
Salted Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 tablespoons salted caramel sauce (Smuckers brand)
- 3 bars Heath candy bars
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon
- 4 medium Granny Smith Apples
- Unwrap the Heath bars and chop them on a cutting board into a small pieces.
- Make the Dip Mixture: In a medium-size bowl, beat the soft cream cheese with an electric mixer until very smooth and creamy about 3 minutes. Add the powder sugar, milk and vanilla, beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, spread the dip mixture evenly, then drizzle 4 or so tablespoons of caramel sauce, then sprinkle the crushed Health bars over the top.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in a medium-size bowl.
- Use an apple slicer or a knife/melon ball to scoop out the seeds, slice each apple into 1/2" slices. Toss the sliced apples in lemon juice to coat which keeps them white, and will stop the browning.
- Place the dip bowl in the center of a round white platter, and then arrange the cut apple slices in a spiral around the dip. Cover with plastic wrap a couple of hours before serving. If serving next day, keep the dip in the fridge, pull out a couple of hours before the party, sprinkle the cut the candy bars on top, and cut and arrange the apple slices right before your event!