Last Updated October 9th, 2020 at 11:13 am by Lisa
Easy to make, this Caramel Apple Dip has crisp green apples, salted caramel sauce, and crushed Health bars. Always a party hit with just a few ingredients!
People will ask you for this recipe…I promise.
Links in this post are Amazon Affiliate Links to products I use and love.
Why This Recipe Works…
- Easy To Make
- It’s Beautiful!
- Few Ingredients
- Incredible Flavor
- Festive for Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving
- Everyone loves it…kids and adults
- Oh, and did I mention it’s addictive?
How To Make Apple Dip:
I took this dip to a ladies gathering the other night, and they went crazy for it…
AND wouldn’t let me take my dish to the car until every last bit was gone out of the dish….it really is that good.
And yes, I got a text for the recipe the next day!
Yes, it has cream cheese and should be chilled until about an hour before serving.
Yes, make the dip ahead, and chop the toffee candy. Pull out a couple of hours before the party, sprinkle the cut the candy bars on top, and cut and arrange the apple slices right before your event!
Some More Caramel Apple Dips:
- Caramel Apple Dip by Dinner At The Zoo
- Caramel Apple Dip by My Food and Family
- Easy Caramel Apple Dip by Spend With Pennies
More Apple Desserts You’ll Love:
LOVE this recipe? Please take a minute to leave a star rating and a comment. Readers want to hear how it turned out for you! I read, appreciate, and reply to each one.
Please follow Delicious Table on Pinterest and leave a comment or photo of your recipe!
Salted Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 tablespoons salted caramel sauce (Smuckers brand)
- 3 bars Heath candy bars
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon
- 4 medium Granny Smith Apples
- Unwrap the Heath bars and chop them on a cutting board into a small pieces.
mix the dessert dip:
- In a medium-size bowl, beat the soft cream cheese with an electric mixer until very smooth and creamy about 3 minutes. Add the powder sugar, milk and vanilla, beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, spread the dip mixture evenly, then drizzle 4 or so tablespoons of caramel sauce, then sprinkle the crushed Health bars over the top.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in a medium-size bowl, this will help keep your apples from turning brown!
- Use an apple slicer or a knife/melon ball to scoop out the seeds, slice each apple into 1/2" slices. Toss the sliced apples in lemon juice to coat which keeps them white, and will stop the browning.
- Place the dip bowl in the center of a round white platter, and then arrange the cut apple slices in a spiral around the dip. Cover with plastic wrap a couple of hours before serving.
- If serving next day, keep the dip in the fridge, pull out a couple of hours before the party, sprinkle the cut the candy bars on top, and cut and arrange the apple slices right before your event!