It is almost impossible to stop eating this sweet and salty mix. It will disappear before your eyes.
You only need 4 ingredients. And the possibilities to add other things is endless. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD to put out for a happy hour with drinks with friends and family. Nothing could be simpler, try not eating it all...
Hey, and no one will know if you throw it together at the very last minute, right? As a matter of fact, I placed a dish with this Fall Snack Mix out on the coffee table while I was making dinner for my brother's family and giggled as it disappeared.
Oh, and did you know that M&Ms come in white candy corn and Halloween flavors? Of course, any M&M variety will be just as good.
You'll Need 4 Things!
Let's Make Fall Snack Mix
1 bag Brach's candy corn
1 bag M&Ms
1 jar Planters dry roasted peanuts
1 large bag Brach's Autumn Mix candy
- In a large bowl, mix peanuts, M&Ms, Brach's Autumn Mix, and candy corn.
- Serve in a decorative tray or bowl. Store in a clamp jar with a cute label.
Candy corn and peanuts? I know...but hang on... this easy snack mix is so good I could not stop eating it at my girlfriend's lake cabin. How can something so simple be so good?
Try These Other Snack Mix Ideas
- mini pretzels
- Chex mix
- peanut M&Ms
- Goldfish crackers
- candy eyeballs
- corn chips
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
The idea here is to use what you have, grab a tray, and some small bowls or glasses. Play with an arrangement that looks great using different heights.
Choose the Halloween snacks you and your family love. You can make it healthier with veggies and dips too...
More Fall Snacks
Fall Snack Mix
- 22 ounce Brach's candy corn
- 9.9 ounce bag M&Ms
- 16 ounce jar Planters dry roasted peanuts
- 22 ounce Brach's Autumn Mix candy
- In a large bowl, mix salted peanuts, Candy Corn M&M's (or regular M&Ms), Brach's Autumn Mix and candy corn.
- Serve in a decorative tray or bowl. Store in an airtight container with a cute label.