Halloween Punch (Haunted Witches Brew Recipe)
Serve Haunted Haunted Witches Brew at your Halloween party! Great for kids and adults, serve in a black cauldron with smoke, and an ice skull to spook your Halloween party guests!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 30 servings
- 64 oz cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 64 oz 7up chilled
- Optional: citrus vodka, dry ice, skull ice mold, black cauldron, wooden ladle,
In a large cauldron or punch bowl, mix the cranberry juice and lemonade. Slowly add the 7up.
Garnish with a skull ice mold and dry ice.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Add a shot of vodka to the glass of punch, add ice.
Add citrus flavored vodka to punch bowl.
Or substitute 2 bottles champagne or Prosecco, chilled instead of 7up.
Skull Ice mold kit and cauldron can be found at craft or grocery stores.
DRY ICE SAFETY TIPS:
1) Do not use dry ice in individual drinks. Use only in a large cauldron or punch bowls for effect. Under no circumstances should dry ice be placed in the mouth.
2) Do not touch dry ice directly. Keep the dry ice in its package at all times. Dry ice has a temperature of -79°C and direct contact can cause freeze burns. If you must handle dry ice, use gloves or newspaper.
3) Do not place dry ice in airtight containers such as stoppered glass jars, bottles or other sealed containers as they could explode.
4) Do not store dry ice in refrigerators or freezers. Store in the best-insulated cooler possible.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 27.1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg