Last Updated March 25th, 2019 at 05:46 pm by Lisa
Easy oven baked Pretzel Honey Mustard Chicken (which I originally posted on CocoandAsh.com) can be on the table for your family in under an hour, with four simple ingredients and 10 minutes to put it together.
A family hit, this takes a chicken dinner to a whole new level of yum, even for picky eaters. Oh, and did I mention it makes great leftovers?
Use the extra (reserved) honey mustard sauce to dip or drizzle on the pretzel chicken.
Pretzel Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 2 cups Pretzels crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet or spray a wide shallow baking dish.
- Mix Dijon mustard and honey in a small bowl. Divide the Dijon mustard in half, keep one half aside to serve with baked chicken.
- Place pretzels in a zip-lock bag, close, and crush into smaller pieces. Pour in a shallow dish or plate.
- Dip each chicken breast the honey mustard, then dip in the crushed pretzel pieces. (note: discard any honey mustard used to coat the chicken.)
- Lay coated pretzel crusted chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet or a wide shallow baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Serve with the extra honey-mustard sauce.
Honey and mustard are a match made in heaven with salty pretzel pieces. Serve a simple green salad on the side, dinner is done and delicious.
If your kids enjoy cooking, get them involved in making this kid-friendly pretzel chicken recipe. Of course, their favorite part might just be crushing the pretzels!
There is nothing better than a recipe with only four ingredients to remember! This is one of those fast last minute dinners, just grab the ingredients on your way home at the store.
Or you might just have these items on hand for those nights when you need a quick simple family dinner.
All The Best Dishes,
Everyone I ever made this Gorgonzola Leek Stuffed Chicken for has LOVED it and asked for the recipe. One of my go to recipes for make ahead entertaining…
Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken Pineapple Rice Bowls take you right to the islands, we love this in summertime out by the pool!