Last Updated March 25th, 2019 at 06:48 pm by Lisa
Easy Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Scoops have classic flavors of buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese, and crisp celery. Made in 20 minutes, made with 6 ingredients!
Who else loves buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dipping sauce and crunchy celery?
I think we all do in the US! A fun fact, Americans eat over a 1.3 billion chicken wings just on Superbowl Sunday alone. Can you believe that? And since we love our wings, an appetizer with classic wing flavors sounded so good.
Ready in 20 minutes, easy to make, and all you need is 6 simple store-bought ingredients.
In a medium bowl, mix four ingredients: chopped rotisserie chicken, Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce, Blue Cheese dressing, and grated cheese.
Use a regular spoon to load each Tostitos Tortilla Chip on a parchment-lined baking sheet. For this recipe, I used Tostitos Scoops, or regular tortilla chips would work too.
Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes until hot and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Garnish with diced celery.
Delicious party food can be easily assembled with simple store-bought ingredients and ready in just minutes. Look below for some more ideas for quick, easy, fun appetizers for your next party!
All The Best Dishes,
Take a look at lot's of game day and party food recipes
Or try my recipe for Firecracker Shrimp “Un-Fried” + Spicy Sriracha-Horseradish Dipping Sauce
Mini Taco Bowls are a favorite for game days and can even be dinner!
Watch This Video On How To Make Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Scoops!
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Scoops
- 24 Tostito's Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken meat
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup finely diced celery for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix until well combined: chopped rotisserie chicken, Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce, Blue Cheese dressing, and grated cheese. Use a regular spoon to load each Tostito Scoop (or tortilla chip) on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 400 for 8-10 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with diced celery.
- Serve warm with lots of beer!