Last Updated June 15th, 2019 at 11:44 pm by Lisa
Habit-forming oven baked Jalapeno Popper Dip is a 7 ingredient appetizer that is always a party hit! Serve melty hot with corn/tortilla chips or crackers.
I made this Jalapeno Popper Dip and took it to a 50th Birthday party for my dear friend Liz in LA, and guests kept saying they hated me for this dip cause they couldn’t stop eating it.
Okay, my (now) new friend Jan wasn’t serious…and neither was Brian, but this dip is a-w-e-s-o-m-e and e-a-s-y.
So here ya go my LA/OC friends, and all who asked what was in this “habit-forming” Jalapeño Popper Dip.
This recipe first came to my attention from my gal pal Jill, who said it was easy and very yummy. And oh yes, she was so right.
I like to serve this Jalapeño Popper Dip with Frito Scoops, you know the ones.. they are literally a delivery system for that perfect bite of this creamy spicy dip.
For a large crowd of more than 12 people, I would double this recipe and bring a couple of bags of corn or tortilla chips.
Have fun serving this at your next party or gathering and watch it disappear right before your eyes.
More Party Appetizers:
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz chopped mild green chilies drained
- 4 oz diced mild jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Fritos Scoops corn chips, tortilla chips or assorted crackers
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, mix cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Stir in green chilis, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Pour into small baking dish.
- Mix Panko and 1/2 cup parmesan together, and sprinkle on top of the dish.
- Bake 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops corn chips, tortilla chips or assorted crackers.