Easy Margaritas made with 3 simple ingredients made in a pitcher with ice, you won't believe how good this margarita recipe tastes.
The first time I sipped these, it was at a family graduation party, and I thought they were delicious. Little did I know how easy they were to make, my friend shared the "recipe" and I giggled. Its 3 things: good tequila, limeade, and wait for it.....Corona beer!
These are also known as limeade margaritas, call them what you will, they are fast to make for a party, and hit the spot, with easy-to-find ingredients for margarita cocktails...
Silver tequilas (labeled Blanco or platinum) are mostly clear like water and are the best choice for margaritas. This young tequila is only aged a short time for a couple of months, and not more than 60 days.
Gold tequilas are more economical, rarely aged, but have a darker brown color. Although they can certainly be used in blended margaritas it is not ideal for margarita cocktails. In fact, gold tequilas have often had coloring added to the agave juice prior to fermentation to give the tequila a special dark "premium" color.
About 6-8 depending on the glass size and amount of ice used.
In a pitcher with ice, pour the limeade (rest at room temperature to soften), tequila, and beer. Squeeze fresh lime juice into the pitcher.
Serve cold on ice in margarita glasses, garnish with lime slices.
My CoronaRita Recipe
- The Best Margarita Recipe
- Margarita Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Margarita with Jalapeno
- The Perfect Fresh Margarita
Mexican Food Recipes
Make a pitcher of these easy Margaritas, and make a bowl of salsa and guacamole, grab a bag of tortilla chips, and the party is on! Also, try these with my Yummy Taco Salad for dinner, absolutely scrumptious...
- 1 can frozen Limeade 12 oz can
- 2 Corona Beers
- 1 cup Good Tequilla
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 lime optional garnish
- Let the limeade to rest at room temperature for about 30 minutues. Add ice into a pitcher.
- Pour the limeade, tequila, and beer into a pitcher. Squeeze fresh lime juice into the pitcher.
- Serve cold on ice in margarita glasses, garnish with lime slices. Simply slice the lime into rounds and cut from the center out and place on the rim of the glass. Salted rims are optional.