Last Updated September 18th, 2022 at 10:46 am by Lisa
Serve Halloween Aperol Cocktails to your thirsty party guests with black sugar rims and eyeballs in these easy Halloween drinks.
"Spooky-cute" and just about the easiest drink for your party...
How To Make Halloween Aperol Cocktails
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 1 tablespoon black sugar
- 3 ounces Prosecco or sparkling wine
- 3 ounces sparkling water or club soda
- 1 slice of orange run around the rim to set black sugar
- Garnish Ideas: Slices of blood orange, Halloween cocktail stir sticks, Eyeballs
- Run an orange slice around the rim of the glass, and dip it in black sugar.
- Place ice in the glass, pour prosecco or sparkling wine, and add the Aperol, and a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with an orange slice and some plastic floating eyeballs. Happy Halloween! 🎃
Aperol is a classic orange-red Italian aperitif liquor made famous in Italy and now popular around the world. First introduced in 1919, it was named from a French slang word for an aperitif, which is apero.
It tastes slightly bitter with sweet floral notes. It is made from both regular and blood oranges, Gentian root (a blue flowering plant), rhubarb, and cinchona (a pink flowering plant).
Free Halloween Party Planner!
Download your FREE planner and get those party plans started today…
More Halloween Cocktails
And if you want to serve batch cocktails, take a look at my new recipe for Fireball Punch.
Halloween Aperol Cocktail
- Run an orange slice around the rim of the glass, dip in black sugar.
- Place ice in the glass, pour prosecco or sparkling wine, add the Aperol, and a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with an orange slice and some plastic floating eyeballs. Happy Halloween!