Spicy Mexican Beer Micheladas
Spicy Micheladas are light, refreshing tomato (clamato) juice Mexican beer cocktails. Sip at brunch, lazy relaxed weekend game days, and Cinco de Mayo!
Spicy Michelda Ingredients
- 1 cup Mexican Beers Estrella Jalisco, Corona, Dos Equis Light, Bohemia
- 1 cup Clamato Juice
- 1 Fresh Lime Juice from about 1 medium juicy lime
- Tajin Chile Seasoning btw... Tajin is terrific on fruit, cucumbers, jicama and popcorn
- dash Cholula Hot Sauce
- 2 dashes Maggi seasoning or soy sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- pinch black pepper
- pinch course sea salt
In a tall glass, run a cut lime around the rim.
Pour Tagin chile seasoning on a plate, and salt the rim of the glasses.
Make Spicy Micheladas
In each glass, add a cup of Clamato, Cholula Hot Sauce, Maggin Seasoning, Worcestershire Sauce, a dash salt and pepper.
Mix well, add ice, tilt glass slightly and slowly pour beer into glass, stir gently to prevent fizzing.
Adjust seasonings as you prefer, more hot sauce etc.
Garnish with limes, celery, or chiles.
What Makes An Authentic Michelada?
PRO TIP: If you can't find Maggi sauce, substitute Soy sauce.
- salt on rim like Tajin!
- Maggi sauce* - I found Maggi sauce in the Latino section of my regular grocery store.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 505mg | Potassium: 736mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1095IU | Vitamin C: 65.9mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2.3mg