Fireball Thanksgiving Punch "Batch Cocktails"
Fireball Thanksgiving Punch with orange, apple cider, and Fireball whisky. Serve Fall "big batch cocktails" for Friendsgiving & Thanksgiving.
- 11 cups apple cider (2.5 liters jug)
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 2 cups Fireball Whisky
- 5 small granny smith apples freeze ahead!
- ice or ice rings
- garnishes sliced apple halves, sliced orange halves, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
Freeze ice ring the night before your party decorated as you wish. Ideas; orange slices, cinnamon sticks, or star anise. And or freeze a few small apples to keep the punch chilled.
Use a large punch bowl. This recipe makes 2 gallons of punch, you could also use a couple of large pitchers or a large beverege dispenser.
Pour the chilled apple cider, Fireball whisky, orange juice concentrate, and chilled Prosecco into the bowl, pitcher or beverage dispenser.
Add garshes; sliced apples, oranges, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
Serve with a ladle and glasses.
Add cubes of ice, frozen apples, and or ice rings.
You can freeze water in any small container that will fit in your punch bowl or pitcher.
For Fall & Thanksgiving: orange, lemon, or apple slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Use small containers that fit in your punch bowl - small plastic containers, cake molds, bundt pans, and small bowls all work!
- Clear a flat place in your freezer, use a small tray to catch any spills, and to set your filled molds on the tray.
- Place your fruit, herbs, and spices inside the mold-use edible items.
- Fill each container with distilled water<(it will freeze clear!) about halfway, and add more water and decorations and refreeze till you reach the top of the mold.
- Freeze at least one day before your party.
- Run water over the mold to pop out the ice block and place it in your punch bowl right as your guests arrive!
- PRO TIP: Frozen small apples work great and look pretty too..they won't water down your punch and add such a festive element!
Punch or Batch Cocktails Tips
- Use a large punch bowl with a ladle.
- Serve in large drink pitchers.
- Use a beverage dispenser container.
- Add frozen ice rings to keep your drinks cold.
- Add a few small frozen apples to keep the punch chilled~they really work!
Serving: 30g | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg