Holiday Deviled Eggs
Need a Make-Ahead easy, festive, Holiday Appetizer? Serve this Deviled Eggs recipe with bubbly or drinks at your holiday party, they are a hit every time!
- 6 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche or sub soft cream cheese or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh finely chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds garnish
- sprigs fresh rosemary garnish
PRO TIP: Instead of scooping out the yolk with a spoon (which can tear the egg) gently push from the back of the egg and pop the yolk out!
In a bowl, add the yolks, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, rosemary, cream Fraiche' (or soft cream cheese).
Mix until well combined with a hand mixer, and load into a large zip log back fitted with a large star tip.
Pipe the filling back into the boiled eggshells, and garnish with a few fresh pomegranate seeds and tiny sprigs of rosemary. Serve on a tray garnished with rosemary and pomegranate seeds.
- Instead of scooping out the yolk with a spoon (which can tear the egg) gently push from the back of the egg and pop the yolk out!
- Also, you can certainly mix the deviled egg filling with a spoon or whisk, but a handmixer give you a creamy fluffy texture that pipes beautifully.
- Use a large gallon zip top bag and large star tip to pipe the filling into the egg white shells, it looks gorgeous and professional!
- Make-Ahead Tip: Boil the eggs, slice in half and keep covered on a tray. Fill your ziptop bag with piping tip, and have your tiny rosemary pieces and pomegranate seeds ready to go, then assemble in minutes right before your party!
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg