Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Halloween Cakes
Easy Halloween Cakes with only 7 ingredients. Each cake has a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup hidden inside, a sweet spooky treat to bake for Halloween parties!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Halloween Cakes
- 1 optional Halloween cake mold (silicon)
Orange Icing Glaze
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest grated
- 4 tablespoons orange juice (use a real orange) use a hand squeezer
- 5 drops soft gel paste orange food color AmeriColor
Candy Stuffed Halloween Cakes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 box chocolate cake mix eggs, oil etc
- 1 bag small Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 3 eggs (follow your cake mix directions)
- 1 cup water (follow your cake mix directions)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (follow your cake mix directions)
Make The Orange Icing Glaze
Mix powder sugar, orange zest, juice of the orange, and orange food color.
Stir until well combined, icing should pour and run, and not be too thick.
Bake the Halloween Cakes
Brush melted butter into each part of the silicone mold.
Make chocolate cake batter, fill half-way.
Push one small unwrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cup into the batter. Top with batter to cover.
Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
Carefully remove the Halloween cakes from the mold, place on a sheet pan.
Pour orange icing over the Halloween cakes. Chill to set icing and serve!
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 271mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1.4mg