Lucky Green Mint Oreos
Lucky Green Oreos are easy no-bake "green food" cookies. These are dipped in green chocolate with Shamrock sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day!
- 24 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Green Food Color Drops
- 1 package Oreo Cookies - Mint Oreos or Thins
- Green Shamrock Sprinkles order online
In a small bowl, melt white Chocolate Chips over simmering water in a pan.
Take melted white chocolate off heat, reserve some white chocolate in a small ziplock bag to drizzle as decoration.
Add green food coloring drops. Stir until mixed.
Dip Oreos in chocolate, lay on a piece of parchment paper.
Decorate with Shamrock Sprinkles.
Snip the corner of the ziplock bag with white chocolate, and drizzle white chocolate over cookies.
Serve on a nice platter with fun decorations like gold chocolate coins and small shamrocks.
Enjoy these cookies with a traditional Irish Coffee, an adult beverage.
- I used white chocolate chips, melting candy wafers will work fine too. When melting chocolate over simmering water, be careful not to get any water in your chocolate or it will seize and not be useable.
- You can add a couple of drops of vegetable oil to add some gloss and shine to your chocolate.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 117mg | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.5mg