“Fireball” Whisky Cocktails
"Red Hot" Fireball Whisky Cocktails made with orange, cinnamon, cloves, and apple cider. Serve fireball drinks for Fall parties, brunch, and Thanksgiving Day!
- 1 shot Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 3 ounces 7 UP or Club Soda
- 1 slice garnish: oranges blood oranges, whole cloves, cinnamon sticks
Use a vegetable peeler, and cut strips of orange peels for garnish, set aside.
Optional: wrap around cinnamon sticks and secure with a small piece of toothpick.
Make Fireball Whisky Cocktails
Slice oranges into small wedges, squeeze a slice of orange in the glass.
Fill glass 1/2 full of ice, pour 1 shot of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
Fill the glass within an inch of top with Apple Cider.
Place 5 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick with orange peel garnish wrapped around.
Pour a splash of either 7up or Club Soda.
Serve and enjoy.
* use care when sipping these cocktails with the cloves and cinnamon sticks!
I used blood oranges in these drinks but regular navel oranges or tangerines would be just great!
Use care when sipping these cocktails with the cloves and cinnamon sticks!
- Use a vegetable peeler, and cut strips of orange peels for garnish, set aside.
- Optional: wrap around cinnamon sticks and secure with a small piece of toothpick.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.3mg