Last Updated June 22nd, 2019 at 06:20 pm by Lisa
Easy festive Holiday Wreath Dinner Rolls are made with frozen dinner roll dough, brushed with butter, and sprinkled with toppings like cheese and herbs! And can be made ahead and baked off right before your party!
What Kind of Topping Can I Use on Festive Wreath Holiday Dinner Rolls?
- grated cheddar cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- poppy seeds
- dry minced onion
- sesame seeds
- chopped dill
- chopped chives
- lemon pepper
- chopped parsley
- chopped almonds.
How To Make Festive Wreath Holiday Dinner Rolls:
MAKE-AHEAD TIP FOR DINNER ROLLS:
You can rise the dough on the counter or overnight in the fridge. Once your dough has risen, you can brush with melted butter, and decorate with toppings.
Either bake right away, OR decorate, and bake later! Just keep covered in the fridge on a sheet pan.
Leftover rolls can be reheated for 10 minutes in a 300-degree oven.
Nutrition information is calculated without toppings of your choice.
More Classic Holiday Sides, Appetizers, and Party Snack Recipes:
My favorite holiday recipe ever is this Italian Sausage Dried Cherry Cranberry Dressing, will have people scooping second helpings, and these unusual Coconut-Pecan Sweet Potatoes are so good! This tropical Pineapple Orange Cranberry Sauce are great additions to take or serve at your holiday feast.
Appetizers and Party Snacks make the party, these Festive Holiday “Ornament” Cheese Balls were a huge hit last year at parties I took them to, and then I gave these Spicy Pumpkin Pie Candied Pecans as hostess gifts which are perfect on a cheese board for last minute entertaining! Easy Brie and Bacon Palmiers are an absolute party hit, and the fastest dip ever…Party Classic French Onion Dip make kids and adults happy before dinner is served!
The holidays are all about the reason for the season, joy and FUN.
Both kids and adults love these dinner rolls, and they also make great leftover mini sandwiches the next day!
All The Best Dishes,
Holiday Wreath Dinner Rolls
- 1 package frozen Bridgford White Rolls Dough or frozen Parkerhouse Style Rolls
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Toppings: grated cheddar cheese grated parmesan cheese, poppy seeds, dry minced onion, sesame seeds, chopped dill, chopped chives, lemon pepper, chopped parsley, paprika, or chopped almonds.
- Line an extra large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. You need a very large sheet to make a round wreath shape.
- On the extra large parchment lined baking tray, arrange the frozen dough roll pieces about 1″ apart on the pan into a wreath shape.
- Let the dough rise for about 3 hours, in a warm place in your kitchen. If you want to let it rise slowly overnight, cover with clear wrap and leave in the refrigerator overnight. Make sure your large baking tray fits in the fridge first! The dough will double in size in about 2-3 hours on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
- When you are ready to bake, brush each dough piece with melted butter. This helps the toppings stick, adds great flavor, and helps them bake to a golden brown.
- Sprinkle toppings on each roll, alternate flavors to make it pretty.
- Bake per the package, 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, tie a festive bow and lay on top of the rolls. Fun to serve them on a large cutting board wrapped in holiday wrapping paper!