Celebrate the holidays daily with sweet treats and toppings for hot drinks. DIY ideas to create your own cheerful Christmas Coffee, Tea, and Hot Cocoa Bar.
- nice big tray
- gingerbread shortbread holiday cookies, or Santa's Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies
- candy canes-use as stirrers!
- ribbon candy salt water taffy, and small chocolates
- assorted teas sachets and coffee or Keurig cups in canisters
- holiday sprinkles plus creamer and whip cream
- hot cocoa mix and mini marshmallows
- a french press
- small spoons colorful straws
- a small pair of tongs for treats
- small little red/white bowls or a footed bowl
- small Christmas plates and napkins
- cute colorful assorted coffee and tea cups
- Santa ornament
- honey or sugar cubes
Assemble a tray with canisters filled with tea sachets, coffee (or Keurig cups), and or hot cocoa. I found cocoa and mini marshmallows in glass bear jars, so cute!
Use bowls to display cookies and sweet treats. You want high and low bowls to make it interesting.
Set out cups, plates, tongs, and add a French press.
Use things you have, and repurpose anything red or white on your tray. Set near your coffee maker.
Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!
Many of the things on my tray are from HomeGoods. The little napkins were my Mom's and possibly from embroidered by her Mom. I cherish them..
The holidays are all about the special moments and savoring the season. One of the first things we had out this year was our Christmas Coffee, Tea, and Hot Cocoa Bar Tray. My husband loves it, especially the cookies and treats.
Each day Christmas comes a little closer… what a fun way to stop and enjoy a quiet moment of joy.
Merry Christmas and Be Merry!
All The Best Dishes,
Here are some more Christmas recipe ideas…
Santa’s Milk and Cookies, what a way to leave your wish list!
Santa’s Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies are loaded with 3 kinds of chips….yum!
Candy Cane Martinis are made with homemade candy can infused vodka…which makes a great gift.